1。 One of the strongest hurricanes________was the Florida Keys Storm of 1935, during which 500 people were killed。
A.to record B.recorded C.recording D.being recorded
2. The pianist didn’t ________until the last minute before the concert.
A.turn up B.turn out C.turn off D.turn on
3. He pointed at the new car and asked, "___ is it? Have you ever seen it before?"
A.Why B.Where C.Who D.Whose
4. Johnson willphone his mother as soon as he in Kunming.
A. arrived B. arrives C. will arrive D. is arriving
5. The young policemanasked 六合投注her name was.
A. whenB. who C. why D. what
6. This song isvery with young people.
A。 pleasant B。 popular C。 favourite D。 beautiful
7. The family at a small hotel for the night.
A. put up B. went up C. got up D. jumped up
8. "We can'tgo out in this weather, "said Bob, out of the window.
A. to havelooked B. looked C. looking D. to look